Tuesday, 11 August 2015

My body

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks


Reflection

My favourite part was: having lots of days doing it and working with my buddy so it looks good.

It was really hard when: that I had to keep telling my buddy what to do.

Something that really helped me was: that my buddy got to help me and I didn't have to do it by myself

Something new I learned was: learning the Maori words for parts of our body and learning the song.

Kerri Thinks 
What a fantastic clear poster you and your buddy have made. You have at least 6 body parts carefully labelled in Te Reo and English. You could use this poster to teach others!
You helped your buddy by showing leadership when creating this poster to make sure it got finished and your buddy helped you with the spelling and teaching about pic collage. It is great that you could learn with and from each other.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome wee man! Ka pai tō mahi my son. I love how you are so passionate about Te Reo Māori. xx Dad xx

    ReplyDelete