Sunday, 7 June 2015

My reading

WALT: make my reading sound like talking.

Task
Create a ‘movenote’ or a 'show me' on the ipad to share your learning.
Take a photo of the book you are reading and record yourself reading one or two pages.
Remember to show your learning - check the success criteria… 
Have you reached your goal?

Success Criteria:
  • I read the punctuation (full stops, commas, exclamation marks…).
  • I scoop the whole sentence with my eyes.
  • I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
  • I read in a clear voice.

How I am going
I read the punctuation
Kerri thinks



I scoop the whole sentence with my eyes.
Kerri thinks


I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
Kerri thinks



 I read in a clear voice. 
Kerri thinks

Reflection

I really like: recording myself reading and then listening to it.

I think I need to practice: Remembering to stop reading at full stops because then it would sound better.

Something that really helped me was: practising reading the book a lot of times.

Kerri thinks
When reminded you make your reading sound like talking, reading the punctuation and scooping the sentence with your eyes. Remember, it is not a race Luca. I am pleased that reading the book more than once is helping to make your reading sound like talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment